Simple DIY installation…. takes less than 30 minutes.
AquaSage is unique in that it offers a retrofit shower conversion system. AquaSage fits new or existing shower installations and thus makes it ideal for renovations. You can easily connect AquaSage to your existing shower rose or slide shower in under 30 minutes with no need for re-plumbing.
Tools required for installation:
Drill with 8mm bit
(Ceramic tile drill if necessary)
Pozidrive screw driver (medium size)
Thread seal tape
Equipment - what do I get?
Shower system with 5 body jets
Flexible connector hose
Stainless steel screws
15mm BSP connector
1. Using an adjustable spanner, remove the existing shower rose and trim ring (or slide shower elbow) by unscrewing anti-clockwise.
2. Apply thread seal tape to both ends of the threaded connector supplied, and the male wall or shower rose fitting (or slide shower elbow). Screw the diverter valve onto the wall. Use the threaded connector if necessary.
3. Screw the shower rose (or slide shower elbow) onto the front of the diverter valve, remembering to fit your trim ring. Use the threaded connector if necessary.
4. Remove the two end caps from your AquaSage™ unit by sliding apart. Locate the unit vertically on the shower wall in the desired position. Mark the location of the two mounting holes. (Note: the unit can be mounted either way up dependant on the shower rose or slide shower elbow position).
Do not mount the unit closer than 160mm or further than 300mm from the shower rose (or elbow). Using a 8mm drill bit, drill the two holes into the shower wall.
CAUTION: Take care when drilling between the shower rose and the valves as water pipes may be located here.
5. Secure the unit to the wall using the screws and anchors provided.
6. Refit end caps over the brackets.
7. Connect the flexible hose to the diverter valve ensuring the hose is not kinked.