Flow Control Valves
Markon flow control valves have many unique features and benefits including the ability to handle water contaminated with sand and grit. Innovative design of the valve centre and the adjacent sealing faces on the body has produced a valve that will allow the free flow of contaminated water without affecting the operation of the valve. When flushed with clean water, any grit or dirt that may have entered the valve cavity is flushed away in seconds. The teardrop handle version comes complete with a flexible gasket to seal against the bath wall eliminating the need for further sealing.
Features & Benefits
Size / Dimensions
- High flow rates with minimum pressure loss.
- Gasket seal on teardrop version.
- Patented self-flushing design.
- Low bypass rates.
- Compact design allows for use in confined spaces.
- Top access for servicing and lubrication.
- Available in a range of handles.
- Patented "Quick Fit" system for fast cost effective installation.
- Available in ABS or PVC.
- Available in metric or imperial.
- Quiet operation.
Available in 2 x 25mm NB pipe sockets or 2 x 32mm OD pipe sockets.
||- Tear Drop
- Other caps
|Mounting hole size -
|Depth from rear of valve to front of bath wall -
Flow Control Valve with tear drop handle